Message from Tanaya
I like to eat, you like to eat, we all like to eat! Below are several great ideas for where to eat with kids in Rome. If your favorite isn’t listed, let us know!
Applebee’s – Kids eat for .99 cents on Tuesdays from 4-10 pm.Two kids’ meals per purchase of one adult entrée.
Chili’s – Kids eat free with this coupon.
Cici’s Pizza – Kids under 3 eat free with an adult meal.
El Zarape – Free kids meal on Tuesdays with purchase of adult meal.
Firehouse Subs – Up to two kids free meals per adult meal purchased from 5-8pm on Wednesdays.
IHOP – Free kids meal daily from 4-10 pm with purchase of adult entree.
Las Palmas – Kids eat free on Tuesdays.
O’Charley’s – Kids eat free everyday with adult meal (beverage not included).
Pasquales – Kids under 5 eat free every day with adult meal.
Provino’s – One free kids meal per adult meal on Wednesday nights.
Steak ‘n Shake – Kids Eat free on Saturdays and Sundays. One kids plate for ages 12 and younger with every $9 spent. Does not include drinks or shakes.
*Headed out of Rome? HERE is a list of great deals at other national chain restaurants.
- Chick Fil A Dwarf House
- Mellow Mushroom
- Mexican (LaParilla, Las Palmas, El Zarape)
- Steak ‘n Shake
- Chick Fil A
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Jerusalem Grill
- Moe’s BBQ
See what other local parents are saying about their favorite places to eat with kids…
- Chick-fil-A. La Parilla – great kids meals.
- Las Palmas. Quick, good, cheap and pleases everyone with a fun atmosphere.
- Mellow Mushroom. My kids like the food.
- O’Charley’s (free kids meals) and Pasquales (kids under 5 eat free).
- O’Charleys because one adult entree = free kids meal.
- Mexican cause it’s loud so no shame if ur kids are loud.
- Chick-Fil-A. Their service is unbeatable.
- Ichiban. While it is a bit more pricey, our girls love watching them cook!
- Mellow mushroom. Everyone can find something on the menu.
- Las Palmas is always quick and easy (in and out fast with chips/salsa right when you walk in for hungry kiddos).
- Chick-fil-A! Love the atmosphere and the workers!
- El Zarape, great quality food and staff!
- Mellow Mushroom, fun for kids and parents.
- CiCi’s Pizza. The variety of foods they have that do not contain egg(more challenging than you would think) and the $.
- My son’s favorites are Provino’s, Chic-fil-a, Soho Hibachi, and Shane’s Rib Shack. We all love the food at Provino’s because it tastes fresher & less processed than most chain restaurants. Soho Hibachi is good food at a good price. My son loves it and it isn’t hamburgers or chicken fingers. Shane’s Rib Shack has a good variety and there peach cobbler is awesome.
- Moe’s southwest grill because it’s not too expensive and both kids will eat it.
- Country house buffet. They are so sweet with my boys and they have a decent selection.
- Mellow mushroom. What kid doesn’t like pizza?
- Moe’s Southwestern
- O’Charleys & Steak n Shake
- Johnny’s and Steak & Shake – best price kid meals.
- Chick-fil-A, Johnny’s, Jefferson’s… they are all loud enough that young kids don’t stand out.
- Schroeder’s or La Parilla
- Jerusalem Grill and Chick-fil-A. Very kid friendly and they have good kid food selections for picky kiddos!
- Provino’s – my kids love the food, salad and bread.
- Waffle house! We love the jukebox. Where else can you pick the music that you and the entire restaurant get to listen to! We love blasting “let it go” to the wide mix of customers.
- Chili’s and O’Charleys. They correspond with the kids well and aren’t trying to quiet them but more or less cater to them. Joking and such.
- Chick-fil-A because people are friendly and it is clean
- O’Charleys bc kids eat free. And for fast service we enjoy Steak & Shake (added bonus kids eat free on weekends).
- My son loves Moe’s (mexican) so we go there a lot. As far as nicer restaurants we go to Chili’s or Longhorn, sometimes Olive Garden. And McDonald’s is always easy!