With temperatures rising and the sun shining, it’s a great time to get out and make some memories as a family. Rome offers plenty of places to cool off and grab a sweet treat, but SweetFrog should be a must-stop on your list. Here are 9 things you should know about SweetFrog of Rome.
1. SweetFrog Mascots – Scoop and Cookie love to join celebrations around town. If you have any special events coming up you can contact the store about these two local celebrities showing up to add smiles to everyone’s faces. They are also available for photo ops at your in-store birthday parties.
2. Gift cards – If you’re looking for a great gift option for that next class birthday party, teacher appreciation week or a thank you, SweetFrog offers gift cards in store or as an EGift.
3. Rewards Program – Make sure when you stop in that you give your phone number to sign-up for the SweetFrog SweetRewards program. You can earn free cups after 10 cups and get a special treat on your birthday.
4. Fundraisers – “Whether you are looking for a one-time monetary push to reach a goal or a regularly sponsored event that keeps your organization running, we are your one stop shop for fun and financial success. All of our fundraising is done locally!” They also offer gift cards fundraisers. Contact the store for more details.
5. Delivery or Catering – If you are getting together with a few friends, want to treat the office, having a celebration or hosting an event, SweetFrog can accommodate your needs. They will take your order, prepare and then deliver to your location.
6. Birthday parties – Do you want to have a birthday party for your little one, but hate cleaning up after? Let SweetFrog host your next birthday party! You can choose from several different party options and then let them do the rest. We have attended parties at SweetFrog, and the adults and children left happy! See our Birthday Party Resource page for more info.
7. Changing flavors – Did you know that SweetFrog offers a rotating variety of flavors every 6 weeks? They also offer nonfat, nondairy, gluten-free, no sugar added and allergy-friendly flavor options. Check out their nutrition and allergy information here.
8. Active in the community – If your group or organization is doing good in the community and is interested in working together with SweetFrog, they are looking for you! For our Rome SweetFrog it is very important to be a “Light in the Community”.
9. Family friendly – When you walk into SweetFrog, you never have to worry about those awkward moments with your kids when inappropriate music plays or cringe-worthy photos flash on the screen. They want to make sure that your visit is a safe and warm experience for the whole family. They specially select all music that plays. Also, make sure to check out the tv, you might see yourself from SweetFrog events around town!
477 Turner McCall Blvd. NE (next to Publix)