Fall is a perfect time to get out and about. An apple orchard or pumpkin patch should be on everyone’s Fall bucket list. Here are links to a few fun places:
- Dalton’s Copper Creek Farm has a corn maze (flashlight AND haunted maze at night), barnyard activities, pig races, cow train, pumpkin cannon, and more!
- Pettit Creek Farms just over in Cartersville has petting zoo, corn maze, hayride, and pumpkins!
- Georgia Apple Festival in Ellijay October 8th – 9th, October 15th – 16th
- Article about Apple Picking in and around Ellijay
- U-pick apples and a pumpkin patch at the Red Apple Barn in Ellijay
- U-pick apples at R&A Orchards in Ellijay